If you’d like to receive information about Vital Conversations or Vital Signs information, please provide your contact information below.
STAY IN TOUCH
HOW YOU CAN USE VITAL SIGNS
The purpose of Winnipeg’s Vital Signs is to inform, stimulate conversations, and encourage action, both in the community and at The Winnipeg Foundation. This is the first full Vital Signs that The Foundation has published and it’s just the beginning of our work.
We hope that Vital Signs inspires you.
10 things you can do inspired by Vital Signs
- Say hello to your neighbor and ask them their name
- Attend an art exhibit featuring Indigenous artists
- Donate a non-perishable food item at the grocery store bin or at your local food bank
- Look up volunteer opportunities at volunteermanitoba.ca
- Visit a friend or family member that needs daily care
- Use public or active transportation to get to work instead of your car
- Compost, reuse or recycle waste instead of throwing it in the garbage
- Look up 150 Acts of Reconciliation to learn how you can participate in reconciliation
- Donate to a charity you have not donated to before
- Share your ideas for a Vital Conversation with The Winnipeg Foundation! Vital conversations convene groups to tackle issues collectively. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea.
HOW ARE OTHERS USING VITAL SIGNS
We invited members of our community to share how they are connecting with and using Winnipeg’s Vital Signs.
Canada’s first community foundation, The Winnipeg Foundation was established in 1921. Built by people from all walks of life, The Foundation pools and invests gifts entrusted to it to generate grants that benefit a variety of charitable causes For Good. Forever. Learn more.